HUBER+SUHNER introduces a new generation of high-performance T&M cables with frequency ranges up to 70 GHz with a lifespan of five times longer than any other solution.
With a lifespan of over 100,000 bending cycles, the SUCOFLEX 500 range offers several exceptional benefits, including a high electrical performance with an improved mechanical design for a longer life cycle.
HUBER SHUNER “Rotary Swaging” patented technology ensures the best flexibility of a stranded internal conductor while at the same time keeps all electrical specs of a solid inner conductor.
These cables have been designed to resist abrasion, crushing, and moisture, and are the reference point for customers looking for a precise and durable connectivity solution. SUCOFLEX 500 cables perfectly suit several test and measurement applications, including bench tests, high-performance RF production tests, and vector network analyzer measurements up to 70 GHz.
The new SUCOFLEX 500 cables offer our customers an excellent price-performance ratio, unique on the market. SUCOFLEX 500 microwave cable range has been highly tested and successfully used for testing and measurement in high-speed digital applications.
- High performance up to 70 GHz
- Extremely long life time ( > 100.000 cicles)
- Excellent insertion loss
- Phase and amplitude stability with flexion and movement
- Torsional, crush and twisting strenght
- Resistance to abrasion, humidity and dust
- Precise and repeatable measurements
- Excellent price-quality ratio
- Short delivery times
- Test bench
- RF production tests
- Automated equipment for testing
- Vector Network Analyzers (VNA)
- High speed digital tests (HSDT)