WE HAVE OBTAINED DNV GL (TYPE APPROVAL) CERTIFICATION
HUBER+SUHNER has obtained the Certification from DNV GL (Type Approval) which certifies the suitability for the use of the RADOX®Marine Cat5e 4 × 0.5MM2 (TD 850 66 809) cable in the Marine Diesel Engine market.
Application areas include permanent installations on ships, oil platforms but also refineries and hostile and explosion-proof environments.
The cable fulfills the EN700AG specific for MAN Diesel & Turbo
The distinctive features are:
– Resistance to mud according to NEK TS 606 standards
– Long service life due to the high-temperature resistance of the insulating material
– Excellent shielding properties
– Excellent bending radius at low temperatures
– Improved fire resistance properties for shipboard installation
– Resistant to thermal shock
– Easy installation thanks to the short bending radius
– Specifications of the classic CAT5E cable (transmission and attenuation) guaranteed
– Suitable for data transmissions in the high frequency range up to 100MHz